KTM has drawn on the experience gained by AMA stars Cooper Webb and Marvin Musquin to produce its latest KTM 450 SX-F Factory Edition model.
Sporting almost identical decals to Webb and Musquin’s race machines, the bike comes with an orange frame, factory wheels, factory triple clamps anodised in orange, composite skid plate, Hinson clutch cover and an orange rear sprocket. Then there’s the Akrapovič silencer, factory holeshot device, semi-floating front brake and a super-trick disc guard.
For 2021 you’ll also get the Connectivity Unit that now comes as standard and is integrated onto the new bar pad allowing owners to sync with the myKTM App to customise engine settings and take advantage of suspension recommendations.
Here are the model highlights…
* Updated Red Bull KTM Factory Racing graphics
* Connectivity Unit fitted as standard
* Ability to connect with the myKTM app
* Akrapovič slip-on silencer
* Factory triple clamps anodized in orange
* Factory wheels
* Factory start for front fork
* Exclusive orange frame
* Composite skid plate
* Factory seat with Selle Dalla Valle stamp
* Semi-floating front brake disc
* Front brake disc guard
* Orange rear sprocket
* Engine updates
* Hinson clutch cover
Produced in limited quantities, the 2021 KTM 450 SX-F Factory Edition will be available at authorised KTM dealers internationally from December 2020 onwards.
For more information please contact your local KTM dealer or visit www.KTM.com.