New FC 450 combines head-turning looks with race-winning performance
Husqvarna’s 2021 FC 450 Rockstar Edition has hit the shops and it’s fair to say that the new offering combines head-turning good looks with race-winning performance.
Based around Zach Osborne’s 2020 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross 450 Championship-winning machine, the Rockstar Edition features a number of upgrades compared to the stock model.
Here’s a run-through of the technical highlights.
- Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing graphics
- Connectivity Unit fitted as standard to connect with the myHusqvarna app that allows the rider to customise engine behaviour
- High-performance Brembo hydraulic clutch system
- Compact SOHC engine providing class-leading performance
- Hydro-formed chromium molybdenum frame with premium black powder coating
- Factory Racing CNC-machined triple clamps with adjustable offset
- Composite carbon fibre two-piece subframe design
- Carbon fibre reinforced skid plate
- WP XACT 48 mm front forks with AER technology
- Mechanical Factory holeshot device
- FMF Racing Factory 4.1 silencer
- Softer, grey ODI lock-on grips
- GUTS Factory high grip seat cover
- Rekluse clutch cover
- ProTaper handlebars and bar pad
- Factory wheel set with DID DirtStar rims and blue anodised CNC machined hubs
- Multifunctional map switch which also activates launch and traction control
- Electric starter powered by a lightweight Li-Ion 2.0 Ah battery
The 2021 FC 450 Rockstar Edition is available now at authorised UK Husqvarna Motorcycles dealers priced at £9,399.