If you’re a Playstation 4 owner like I am then you may have been eagerly awaiting the PS4 release of the MXGP videogame. I know I have. Well PS4 owners your wait is over. The game developers Milestone has today released for sale the PS4 version of ‘MXGP – The Official Motocross Videogame’.
Now I just need to try and persuade the boss to let me go home and ‘test’ the game out – it’s for the good of the sport! But anyway, hopefully you’ve been following dirtbikerider.com all this week as we’ve uploaded exclusive pre-release gameplay footage of four sweet mx tracks – Loket, Sevlievo, Lierop and Arco Di Trento. If you’ve missed any you can scroll down and see the links in the related stories.
The PS4 Version of MXGP features:
- 18 tracks including 4 new circuits. The addition of Arco di Trento (Italy), Sevlievo (Bulgaria) Loket (Czech Republic) and Lierop (Europe) will give players the change to experience the full MXGP season.
- Deformable terrain with real time graphics
- More detailed models of motorcycles. Size of the texture four times greater than PS3 version.
- 3D character models improved
- New Lighting environmental system (powered by Yebis 2.)
- Improved audio with wider 3d sound positioning
- More riders on the track. Almost double the amount of riders on track at the same time.
- Red Plate: As in reality, the rider who is leading the championship points standings has his own number plate.
- PS4 exclusive feature, the changing of light on the controller depends on the bike’s engine RPM
Based on one of the most adrenaline-filled and challenging championships ever, dust, emotion, realism, authenticity, amazing jumps and the fight for first position are key elements of the MXGP videogame. A lot of new features have been included into the game that will inspire both gamers and motocross lovers – as new generations of riders/players are brought to life, characterised in Milestones latest masterpiece.
MXGP features all the riders, teams, bikes and rules from the official MXGP 2013 calendar including a redesigned career mode for to brining you closer to the experience of the Motocross.