The great British weather has beaten another event organiser… after days of monitoring the weather channels RHL Activities Ltd has regretfully postponed the second round of the ACU British Youth National Championship.

After meetings with all heads of departments, especially their medical and track team, based on the weather that is forecast for the weekend, it has been decided the event is unable to go ahead.

The organiser has not taken this decision lightly, but they did not want their riders and parents to go to the expense of arriving at a venue, only to find it washed-out.


The good news is RHL has managed to grab two alternative dates… June 7/8 or August 16/17, which enables this world class five round series to retain its number of races and the event organisers claim that they do not clash with any other major race series within the calendar.

The new date will be decided by the riders, based on the highest number of votes for the particular date received into RHL by midnight tonight (May 7). RHL will then notify the riders of the new date by 9am tomorrow morning (May 8). All the submitted entries for round two, will remain valid, but they will require you (the riders that have entered) to confirm your acceptance of the new date by either sending them an email, letter or text.

RHL are aware that holiday plans etc may have already been made by the riders, which may clash with the chosen date – if you wish to cancel your entry, please notify RHL by May 16 and they will release the entry from round two, with a full refund. The event organiser wants to pass on their thanks to all for their assistance in this matter and for working with them in obtaining the full line-ups the championship is now attracting – this would not be possible without the hard work and dedication of yourselves and the RHL team.