Fancy a job in the off-road industry where you not only get to rub shoulders with top riders, you’ll also get the opportunity to spin the spanners on their bikes?
Well, Cab Screens Crescent Yamaha has a vacancy for a full-time mechanic that requires dedication and commitment along with considerable experience in the role.
The successful applicant will…
- Work directly with one rider on a day-to-day basis
- Ideally be based in or near Hampshire
- Be available for all British championship rounds, MX Nationals rounds and two pre-season international events
- Order parts on a day-to-day basis directly from suppliers
- Be responsible for the preparation of race bikes and practice bikes for one rider only
- Be prepared for occasional trips to Belgium to help with training and prepare practice bikes
- Prepare the race truck during the week
The job comes with a vehicle and hours and rates are to be agreed.
To apply contact the team via the Cab Screens Deos Group Yamaha page on Facebook stating relevant experience.