British Masters racer Chris Thompson became the latest victim of bike thieves when three bikes plus assorted riding kit were stolen from his garage in the Worcester area on Wednesday night.
As well as a 2005 PW50 and a 2005 CR250 the thieves escaped with Chris’ 2012 KX250F race bike. The Kawasaki is very distinctive as it’s fitted with the following aftermarket parts.
- Black Excel a60 wheels with magnesium hubs
- Moto master oversized front disc
- Moto master rear disc
- Leo Vince carbon parts including rear disc guard, front sprocket guard, engine guards
- Arc levers
- Twinwall bars
- Pro Circuit bar clamp
- Pro Circuit triple clamps
- Pro Circuit Ti5 carbon exhaust
- Raptor extreme footpegs
- Pro Circuit radiator braces
- Blue Samco sport hoses
The CR250 is stock apart from a new FMF exhaust. The thieves also took all of Chris’ boots – one pair each of TCX Pro 2.1 and Alpinestar Tech 10s and two pairs of Gaerne SG12s.
Anyone with information should contact Chris on 07850 655077.