90s Motocross enthusiasts, this one’s for you! Let’s take a look around the Giveaway Life Mickaël Pichon 1996 KX125 Replica…
Restored and built to a high standard throughout by the talented Chuck Davies from 90s motocross, the gorgeous 1996 Mickaël Pichon KX125 Kawasaki is the ultimate race machine for retro enthusiasts, or to take pride of place in the living room at home.
With the new VMXDN event at Foxhill taking place later this year, the Kawasaki fits perfectly in the Super Evo 125cc class, which features machines dating from 1990 to 1996. Not up for getting the old girl dirty or banging some bars with the pros? The Kawasaki is the perfect practice bike to ride around the paddock to bring back some 90’s nostalgia.
Pichon’s original 1996 machine was built in the plush Pro Circuit Kawasaki workshop in California. Pro Circuit started virtually from scratch with the KX’s, as the production bikes had new cases, porting, gear ratios, a shorter intake, new head, pipe and a smaller carb.
The original Chassis Modifications began with stripping the frame and reinforcing it around the footage, top shock, and linkage mounts. Tabs were welded on for a glide plate, and several welds were gone over for extra strength.
With this machine being rebuilt and prepped to a high standard, no expense is spared, and this comes as no shock once you feast your eyes on the bike. It features new Kawasaki bearings, nuts, bolts, and a huge range of extra trick parts:
- New Pro Circuit Exhaust
- New Pro Circuit Team Graphics Kit and matching Seat Cover
- New Glide Plate with frame-welded tabs
- New Braking Rear Disc and oversize Front disc
- Full UFO Fluorescent Green Plastics
- New Excel Black Rims
- New Dunlop Tires
- New Pads, Brake rebuilds, Seals
- New Venhill braided Front & Rear Brake Hoses
- New Renthal Sprockets and DID Chain
- Original (& very rare!) Renthal Silver/Purple Handlebars, Grips and cloth Renthal Barpad
- Factory spec oversize footpegs
- Forks and Shock fully rebuilt with new internals
- Motor fully rebuilt with all new OEM Kawasaki Bearings,
- New ProX Seals and Gaskets
- New Billet Clutch Basket
- New Vertex Piston Kit
The best thing about this Kawasaki? You can WIN IT!
The competition to win this dream build will end on Monday the 31st January 2022, so head over to Giveaway Life on the link HERE to get your last minute tickets.