He’s a bona fide British motocross legend, a GP-winning icon and an MX des Nations demigod and now you could win a week-long riding experience in Southern California with seven-time ACU national champion and four-time world 500cc runner-up Kurt Nicoll.
We’ve teamed up with Kurt and his brand-new Champion MX California Vacation company to offer one lucky reader and a friend a prize package worth a whopping £2,500 and, what’s more, included are two tickets to the 2016 Monster Energy MXGP of USA at Glen Helen on September 11.
The lucky winner and his or her bestie will arrive on September 5 for a seven-day, seven-night MX holiday of a lifetime with four days riding at four different tracks.
To enter this amazing competition all you need to do is complete one of the options – the more you complete the more entries you get. If you’re on a mobile, get started by tapping the ‘Enter Competition’ button below. The closing date is July 28, 2016.
Our usual terms and conditions apply, but in addition the following also applies…
Further Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over
- The prize is based on two people sharing a room for seven nights
- Travel to California is NOT included
- Travel insurance is NOT included
- Riding kit is NOT included
- This prize is non-transferable and must be utilised by the winner
Trip of a lifetime
The Champion MX package:
Included in every Champion MX package is everything you need to have an amazing vacation in the heart of California motocross…
- Airport pick-up
- Welcome BBQ at Kurt Nicoll’s house in Temecula Wine Country
- Hotel in Temecula with drop-off and pick-up every day
- New-model, low-use, ready-to-race dirt bikes from most of the major manufacturers – 250cc/350cc/450cc machines available
- Mechanic to look after the bikes
- Shaded pit area with water and drinks at the tracks
- Trips to the famous SoCal moto landmarks such as Chaparral Superstore and Factory Supercross test tracks (subject to availability)
- Shedloads of SoCal lifestyle activities including surfing (equipment and lessons not included), shopping in the California malls and visits to theme parks, Temecula Wine Country and breweries
- Advice on diet, training and bike set-up
- Riding with Kurt at a different venue every day with multiple tracks for all ability levels (most practice facilities have vet, intermediate, novice and pro tracks)
- The chance to see some of the top US pros in action on the same tracks as you