SR75 Suzuki’s Valentin Teillet topped this morning’s Pro Lites qualifying with a best average time of 26.063, which proved to be the best time across both Pro classes.
FRO System’s Cedric Soubeyras, the current championship leader, and strong Pro AX Champion contender was just under two-tenths of a second adrift on 26.258, while Wooldridge Demolition’s French star Julien Lebeau posted a time of 26.717.
In the 450cc Pro class, Team Green Kawasaki’s speed machine Greg Aranda put in a combined fastest time of 26.185 with fellow Frenchman and the second of the SR75 Suzuki men, Charles Lefrancois just under half a second behind on 26.679. German Nique Thury (FRO Systems) was a little further back with a time of 26.812, while leading Brit, Buildbase Honda’s Adam Chatfield, came in at fourth with a combined best of 27.089.
AX Pro Lites Qualifying
- 1. Valentin Teillet, SR75 Suzuki 26.063
- 2. Cedric Soubeyras, FRO Systems, 26.258
- 3. Julien Lebeau, Wooldridge Demolition, 26.717
- 4. Adrien Escoffier, Buildbase Honda, 26.846
- 5. Joe Clayton, Team Green Kawasaki, 27.577
- 6. Diogo Graca, Castrol Power1 Suzuki Motobase, 27.777
- 7. Dylan Woodcock, Shocktech Kawasaki 27.897
- 8. Martin Barr, Crescent Yamaha, 28.092
- 9. Glenn McCormick, Unique Fitout Husqvarna, 28.942
AX Pro 450 Qualifying
- 1. Greg Aranda, Team Green Kawasaki, 26.185
- 2. Charles Le Francois, SR75 Suzuki, 26.679
- 3. Nique Thury, FRO Systems, 26.812
- 4. Adam Chatfield, Buildbase Honda, 27.089
- 5. Florent Richier, Shocktech Kawasaki, 27.295
- 6. Ashley Greedy, FRO Systems, 27.622
- 7. Matt Bayliss, Wooldridge Demolition, 27.673
- 8. Austin Root, Buildbase Honda, 27.985
- 9. James Dunn, GL12 KTM, 28.538
- 10. Hugo Basaula, Shocktech Kawasaki, 1:04.404
There is a packed three-hours of fast-paced Pro racer action planned for this evening’s show at The FlyDSA Arena, Sheffield. Doors open at 6pm, with the opening ceremony at 7.30pm.
Tickets are available on the door from just £12 for children and £60 for a family of four.
[more-from heading=”More AX” category=”ax”]