Husqvarna Motorcycles has announced its 2022 enduro range, featuring a seven bike line up of two stroke and four stroke machines to conquer all types of terrain you might encounter on your rides out.
All models will arrived with new BRAKTEC hydraulic clutch system, ensuring light action with progression and reliable performance in all conditions, and is also self adjusting and almost maintenance free. Furthermore new BRAKTEC brake system front and rear offer superior stopping power with outstanding sensitivity and modulation in conjunction with high performance DSK waved discs.
All models in the enduro range come with an electric starter as standard and feature the latest electronic fuel injection technology for efficiency and economy. The 4-stroke models continue to feature two switchable engine maps plus traction control, while the 2-strokes have two switchable ignition curves for rider-selectable control in all conditions. Additionally, the TE 250i has revised final drive gearing for improved low-end response.
As well as technical innovation for 2022, Husqvarna Motorcycles has also paid attention to aesthetics with new colours, trims and graphics bringing additional style to the Swedish-inspired design. A new seat cover blends in with the updated design without compromising on rider comfort or control. In addition, the 2022 enduro range passes the competition right from the dealer floor, thanks to superior traction of the new Michelin Enduro tyres.
What is new in 2022:
- New colours, trims and graphics with rugged grey and electric yellow accents are a distinctive and stylish adornment for the Swedish-inspired design
- New BRAKTEC hydraulic clutch system – perfect modulation and reliable performance in all conditions
- New BRAKTEC brake system and high-performance GSK discs – superior stopping power with outstanding sensitivity and modulation
- Revised suspension settings for improved performance and rider feedback
- Oil bypass in the outer fork tubes reduces friction for smooth, consistent travel through the stroke and a revised cartridge joint offers added damping performance
- Revised shock valve seals with reduced hardness (Model Year 21 = 90 Shore / Model Year 22 = 70 Shore) offer improved feedback and consistent damping performance
- Inspired and tested by our Factory Racing Team all 2022 enduro machines run Michelin Enduro tyres for maximum traction on difficult terrain
- New 13:52 gearing on TE 250i for improved low-end response
The 2022 enduro range is now available at all authorised Husqvarna Motorcycles dealers. Availability may differ from country to country. For details on pricing and availability, please refer to your national Husqvarna Motorcycles subsidiary or importer.