Alpinestars has announced their entry into the motocross helmet market with the Supertech SM10 Motocross Helmet.
Like a number of other motorcycle helmet manufacturers, the Alpinestars new helmet line uses the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS).
The Full-Carbon S-M10 Helmet should be available from your favourite Alpinestars retailer in September and the MCT-Multi Composite Shell S-M8 Helmet will launch Spring 2019.
- 4 Individual Shell Sizes: XS/S, M, L, XL/2XL
- 4 different EPS densities in the helmet
- Weight: 1,260 grams for size M, ECE version
- A-Head: Patented system allows easy adjustment of the angle that the helmet sits on your head. MIPS system is also included in the helmet.
- Visor: Patented system has been developed to provide the right level of resistance to release when needed with impacts from any direction. The visor system is lightweight.
- Collarbone: The bottom side of the helmet is raised to clear the collarbone as much as possible for riders who choose not to wear a neck brace system. In addition, the bottom trim is soft on the collarbone area. To maintain the strength of the mouthpiece, a radial ridge has been incorporated which assures complete strength to the front of the helmet.
- Maximum Ventilation: The Interior air network channelling has extremely high ventilation values made possible by the airflow design and the location of all air intakes and outlets.
Hopefully we’ll get our grubby hands on these later this year for a test.
Scroll down for more images of the 2018 Alpinestars Supertech SM10 Motocross Helmet.